Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SKE48 Research Student Imade Mai to graduate at the end of May


SKE48 has announced that Research Student Imade Mai will be graduating at the end of May.

This was announced during the Research Students’ performance ‘Aitakatta‘ at SKE48 Theater on April 23rd. Imade decided to graduate because of a leg injury, and the risks of developing a stress fracture if she continues dancing.

After her graduation, Imade plans on studying abroad. Upon returning to Japan, she will look into entering an university, and aim for her dream of becoming an actress.

Imade commented, “I’ve been thinking about it for some time now. If fans asked me questions regarding which path I will take, I wouldn’t be able to answer it, so I may be deceiving the fans. Whenever I thought that, my heart ached and it made me think that I have to let everyone know as soon as possible.

Imade passed SKE48’s 3rd Generation auditions back in fall of 2009. She has been active in the group’s stage performances and concerts as a Research Student.


Source & Image: natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment