Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Secret Sign - Member comments on hiatus



Kana
I will be retiring from Secret Sign after our live on the 16th of April.
I have discussed it with the other members and it kept coming to the same conclusion, so I will be going on indefinite hiatus from Secret Sign.
It’s an unfortunate announcement and for that I am very sorry.
But I will continue musical activity.
Lastly, I will stand with Mako and Katagily on stage until the end and do my best to watch over them.
Thank you so much to everyone who supported us and our staff as well.

-Katagily-
We’re sorry for such an unfortunate announcement.
Secret Sign has always had three members
And with Kana leaving
We could not continue with any other person as replacement.
So we talked about the future and we came to the decision to go on indefinite hiatus.
I’m so sorry about the sudden announcement to everyone who supports us.
We each will, of course continue to make music.
But if we don’t meet again in the future, thank you all for the time we had together.
Thank you so much to everyone who keeps supporting us up until now.

Mako
We couldn’t find another way to continue on together with the three of us.
We have only a short time to play together and that might be the only time we have.
Being in a band is difficult and frustrating.
So, to all our fans, I’m sorry and disappointed about his decision but I really am sorry.
We had a very short running as a band, but thank you to everyone who supported us throughout.
Please look out for the three of us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment