Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Satsuki - Attending AnimeNEXT 2012

 
砂月-SATSUKI- has announced that he will be attending the AnimeMEXT Expo as a guest. He shall be hosting a Q&A panel and an autograph session.
 
He announced this message on his official Facebook account: 
 
It’s been decided I will be attending AnimeNEXT 2012 in Somerset, NJ as a guest!
The dates are June 8th – June 10th.
Although I will not have a live performance at the convention, I will have a Q&A, autograph session, and maybe more but mainly I am excited to be back at the east coast and to be able to see you all at this event!
Please come out to meet me, I’ll see you at AnimeNEXT!

 
AnimeNEXT is currently holding pre-registrations until May 24th. A weekend pass costs 50 dollars. More information can be found at their website.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment