Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

VELVET EDEN to go on hiatus



On Thursday, DADA announced for VELVET EDEN to "disappear" this summer.He apologizes to all of VE's fans, but promises for a "reincarnation" of the band to be made--thus promising not to kill the idea of VELVET EDEN.


VELVET EDEN was scheduled to disappear in summer of 2012. It has been determined at meeting with panther pink label .I'm sorry to everyone. I am not interested in past VELVET EDEN." Love", I can not feel it to my own band. It did not change about 10 years. So I already very bored.Recently, I was acted positive state. However, That time,VE was the verge of death state.Now, We stop to belongs the label. So. I was freed from the pressure.
I should not kill the VE. OK?
And We met some new person of supporters, the environment has been improved.

So, And now, I will destroy the style of the VE. But please don't worry.
Then, VE will reincarnate to interesting band. It will be I can love it.



Source: DADA via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment